When should a casino consider rebranding? Gaming expert Julia Carcamo offers her advice http://t.co/QJvD7B0zH6
The 2015 Southern Gaming Summit / BingoWorld will be held May 5-7 at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum & Convention Center.
2014 Booth Tours
Casino loyalty programs turn to technology and relationship building to survive turbulent times http://t.co/wgJUsEoMrI
Bruce Rowe received the Casino Marketing Lifetime Achievement award at last week's Casino Marketing Conference http://t.co/jeuu08QZnF
Which casino promotions resonated this year? Which probably sent people running to the exits? Find out at http://t.co/VW763PCaAV
View the 2014 Southern Gaming Summit / Bingo World highlights video.
The Southern Gaming Summit / BingoWorld's unique mix of education, networking and southern hospitality make it a necessary event for anyone doing business in or interested in developing business in the region. Compelling education, networking at its best and an exciting exhibition floor attract industry leaders from the Southern region and across the country. Build your brand and leverage your products and services with these key decision makers. Reach hundreds of the most influential people in the gaming industry with big doses of Southern Hospitality thrown in. Join the excitement!
Who Attends Southern Gaming Summit?
- Executives and officials from all types of gaming operations, including commercial and tribal casinos, racetracks, racetrack casinos and charitable gaming
- Regulators and legislators interested in the gaming industry
- Local officials, including tourism and hospitality leaders, who understand the importance of the gaming and hospitality industries
- Consultants and analysts who follow gaming and know the value of the largest regional gaming market outside of Nevada
- Gaming and hospitality industry suppliers who want to reach an audience of thousands in the exhibit hall
They all come together in Biloxi, where Southern hospitality meets unparalleled educational and networking opportunities.