Contact BNP Event Management Services at
Full-conference registration includes admission to all Southern Gaming Summit and BingoWorld events, including all conference sessions and keynote presentations, the exhibit hall and Tuesday and Wednesday evening receptions.
You are free to pick and choose from a wealth of conference sessions that are most important to YOUR business!
Members of the media, please contact John Guzzarde to request your media credentials.
2017 Registration Now Open
Attendee Registration Options and Pricing
|Cutoff Date for Early Registration Rates||By April 15||After April 15|
|MGHA Member Rates: (1)|
|Single Day (Wednesday or Thursday)||$150||$195|
|Standard Non-Member Rates:|
|Full Conference Group 5+ (2)||$445||$545|
|Single Day (Wednesday or Thursday)||$295||$395|
|Educator, Government, Military and Regulator Rates: (3)|
|Single Day (Wednesday or Thursday)||$175||$225|
|Choose Your Session: |
(Includes access to Expo Hall)
|Single Session or Keynote Only||$95||$95|
|Expo Hall Only Rates: (4)|
|Exhibit Hall Only||Free||$25|
|Additional Registration Option:|
|Global Gaming Women Luncheon Individual Ticket (5)||$35||$35|
|Global Gaming Women Luncheon Reserved Table (5)||$500||$500|
|Requests for Reserved Tables must be sent by email to SGSBW@executivevents.com|
Rate Notes:(1) MGHA Member Rate: Available to members of the Mississippi Gaming and Hospitality Association.
- MGHA members please contact the MGHA at (601) 965-6992 to receive the special registration code you will require to register using this option.
(3) Government/Military/Regulator Rate: Available to officials representing city, county and state law enforcement and regulatory agencies, and to members of the military. Be sure to state the name and nature of your employer. The Educator Rate is available to administrators, faculty and adjunct faculty of colleges or universities. Registrations made in the Educator/Government/Military/Regulator categories are subject to review by Event Management.
(4) Exhibit Hall Only Rate does not include admission to the conference sessions.
(5) Global Gaming Women Luncheon: You must register for the 2017 Southern Gaming Summit / BingoWorld Conference to purchase a ticket for the Global Gaming Women Luncheon. Seating is limited.
Welcome and Opening Night Receptions:
- Full Conference Attendees: You and one guest will have access to the Welcome Reception on Tuesday, May 2nd from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM and the Opening Night Party on Wednesday, May 3rd from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Additional guests must register for the Conference to attend the receptions.
- Single Day, Single Session and Expo Hall Only Attendees: You will have access to the Welcome Reception on Tuesday, May 2nd from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM and the Opening Night Party on Wednesday, May 3rd from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. If you wish to bring a guest they must register for the Conference to attend the receptions.
Cancellations/Substitutions: Registered attendees may cancel up to 30 days prior to the start date of the conference for a full 100% refund and up to 14 days prior to conference start date for a 50% refund. No refund of any type will be provided for cancellations received less than two weeks prior to the event. All cancellations must be made by the registered attendee by contacting BNP Event Registration Services at SGSBW@executivevents.com. Alternate parties may be substituted at any time without penalty.